Re: cedilla on a us_intl keyboard

Hi,

Frederico Rodrigues Abraham wrote:
didn`t work...
i set that variable on my csh .login, is there a problem with that?

[rivera:~] env | grep GTK_IM
GTK_IM_MODULE=xim

Hmmm... Since the variable is set, it should be fine, I suppose.

Did you log out of Gnome and log in again? Or restarted the application that gave you problems?

What do you get when you type ' + c : do you get a c with an accent instead of ç? (That was my problem which the line fixed.)

I also see that you are using UTF-8. I had a LOT of problems with that. You can try, if also have other problems, to add

export LC_ALL=en_US

Some LaTeX files and HTML pages containing accents would be displayed with wrong characters, even though the characters look correct in Emacs...

But, I did not need that for the cedilla thing...  Just FYI.

Luis