Switching to xorg (building my own packages)

I'm using xorg from cvs since last year because of my AIW Radeon and it works
fine. There is a possiblity to build packages via equivs. But there are two
things that I need to provide: xserver-xfree86 and xserver-common (as I think
xfree86-common is good as it is). So how can I handle this because I think
that after compiling xorg I have both xserver-xfree86 and xserver-common.