MN100 USB Digital Camera

Hello all, been lurking for a few weeks and getting comfortable with my Debian
Sarge/KDE 3.3.2 setup running 2.4.27-1-386.  I have a USB digital
camera(cheap thing) that I want to be able to use for pics for sale items on
auction sites.

The camera when Plugged into usb port shows up as:
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0553:0202 STMicroelectronics Imaging Division (VLSI
Vision) Aiptek PenCam 1

So I guess all I really need to know now is what kind of a viewer comm program
I need to use to get the pics off the camers.

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and
ever wanted.."