Re: Mencoder

Francesco wrote:

> Easily:
>
> mplayer -vo null -ao pcm name-of-movie

Note that this is the same as what I wrote, only without all the
options.  (Will this even work?  I'm not at an mplayer-equipped box
right now, but you haven't specified a WAV file name.  Does it
default to test.wav or something?)  In other words, I knew that.

> This isn't difficult if you readed mplayer/mencoder documentation, it is
> translated to many langauges!

It isn't important how many languages it's in.  It's important that
it's poorly-written and extremely badly organized.
--
Carl Fink                  carl@fink.to
Ask me about I-Con 24, April 8-10, 2005