Re: [APT] A way to produce a by-repository listing of packages

Hello,

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 18:50:12 +0100, Travis Crump wrote:

> You can easily hack apt-show-versions to do this, example patch[for
> apt-show-versions] attached[just do 'apt-show-versions | grep -v Debian'
> to get all non-(official)-Debian packages].

Great idea, but I can't get it to work.  Applied your patch, but
apt-show-versions spits lines line this one:

	rsync/unstable uptodate 2.6.3-2

i.e. there's no Debian there which I could grep for.  What's the magic
switch to make it print the Origin: field?  Unfortunately, my Perl sucks.

--
Best Regards,  | This signature is currently under construction.
 Sebastian     | Please check back later!