[APT] A way to produce a by-repository listing of packages

Hello list,

I'm looking for a way to determine which packages from non-debian APT
repositories I've installed.  How could I produce a list (sorted by repo)
of these packages?  I know I can call apt-cache policy for a single
package, but I'm looking for a more automated approach :-)

--
Best Regards,  | This signature is currently under construction.
 Sebastian     | Please check back later!