Re: evolution-exchange and Exchange 2003

%% "Roberto C. Sanchez" <roberto@familiasanchez.net> writes:

  rcs> Just wondering if anyone has had any luck getting the exchange
  rcs> connector (from experimental) to work with OWA on an Exchange
  rcs> 2003 server.  My organization uses Exchange 2003 and I would
  rcs> really like to be able to work with my email in a sane manner,
  rcs> instead of the broken Outlook web interface.

Yep, use it every day.

NOTE!  There have been some serious bugs in different parts of Evo and
Connector in the 2.x series.  Exactly which versions of the evolution,
evolution-exchange, and evolution-data-server packages do you have
installed?

Also, when you log in to your Exchange server do you need to provide a
Windows domain, or can you provide just your username?

Finally, what kinds of problems are you having?

 Paul D. Smith <psmith@nortel.com>           HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools