[SOLVED] Re: Weird desktop switching problem in KDE

Active Desktop Borders was indeed my problem, my system has been behaving itself very nicely.

Wonder how the option got set. I would have thoght that a dist-upgrade would leave settings alone.

Thanks again.

/icebiker

icebiker wrote:

Oooooh, Adam thank you.

I assume you're talking about "Active Desktop Borders", which is indeed turned on. I've turned it off, hopefully that will do it.

What a peculiar feature. It never would have occured to me that such a thing existed, and I never, ever would have thought to look for a desktop function in Control Center | Desktop | Window Behaviour.

Thanks again.

/Icebiker

Adam Porter wrote:

Do you have the option set that switches desktops when the cursor hits the edge of the screen?