Re: caudium ???

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 15:23:10 -0700, Paul E Condon

> A look at reverse depends of caudium reveals a bunch of packages that
> depend on roxen>=1.3.1220 | roxen2 | caudium
> If you have one of these on your system, your dist-upgrade may be
> choosing caudium to satisfy this logical or condition

My dist upgrade installed caudium, caudium-php4, and the pike-* dependancies.

Nothing on my (very bare) system required caudium. If that were the
case the `apt-get --purge remove caudium pike-*` that I executed after
the install would have removed a bunch of other stuff stuff, however
it only removed the 4 or 5 mysterious pacakges (caudium-php4, caudium,
pike-*) that I never asked for.

--
Darryl
smartssa@gmail.com