Re: What's wrong with debian?

On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 12:22:06AM -0300, Rog?rio Brito wrote:

> In fact, shrinking the number of inactive developers (or those that don't
> even care if you file a bug to their package) would only benefit Debian,
> with less "cruft" to keep.

Not to disagree in principle, but this shouldn't slow down releases, because
if a non-essential package isn't updated the Release Manager simply drops it
from the release.  Or so I understand -- I'm not a Debian Developer myself.
--
Carl Fink             carl@fink.to
Jabootu's Minister of Proofreading