Re: "Disk Full" warning

On Thursday 03 March 2005 12:49, John Orford wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Anyone know of an app which warns when your hard disk gets full - I
> often fill up my hard disk, which causes KDE to bork.  Such a
> Gnome/KDE app would be helpful.
>
>John.

My FC2 system has a diskcheck utility installed in /etc/cron.hourly
that gives a df like output, sending you an email if the remaining
free space is below the threshold set. I think the default is 85% or
something like that.  But I've no idea what package supplies it.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)