Re: Which is firewall generator suitable for new hand?

Johann Spies wrote:
On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 12:12:21PM +0000, James Ng wrote:

Hi All,

I am a new hand in linux system. I want to set up a firewall in my debain in my home. Which is the firewall generator suitable for a new hand in firewall? Since the document about iptables is too complicated for me, I could not use it.

   Could any one give me a suggestion?

Shorewall is a good choice.

Regards
Johann

I 2nd that. Shorewall is very easy to use and the documentation is very good.

Regards,
Benedict

--
Benedict Verheyen                   Debian User
http://www.heimdallitservices.be    Public Key 0x712CBB8D