Re: Unable to boot

I actually want to get the data out of my RAID-5 system.... And, it is
not booting up since (I guess) the MBR is corrupt and it is not able
to boot from it....

Hence, I was thinking if there was any way I could get/write the MBR
to boot into my  debian, I could probably see my data...

Do you think somethign like that is possible?

THanks,
Manudath