Re: why my debian get halted automatically?

Does the system boot back up?

Does this happen often, or is the just the first time?

I would look at your log files, and try to determine what might have
happened just before the system halted
(/var/log/syslog, /var/log/dmesg, /var/log/apache2/error_log, etc...)

perhaps that is a start...

BJ