Re: apt-get question

On Sat, Feb 26, 2005 at 09:03:38PM -0500, Jude DaShiell wrote:
> Does any way exist to adjust apt-get so that both suggested and
> recommended packages will be installed?

I was sure there was a switch on apt-get to cause it to display the
suggested and recommended packages, but there's nothing like that
listed in the apt-get or apt.conf man pages, so it may have been my
imagination.

In any case, you may want to take a look at aptitude.  I've never
tried it myself, but I've seen it mentioned here in response to
similar questions in the past.

--
The freedoms that we enjoy presently are the most important victories of the
White Hats over the past several millennia, and it is vitally important that