Re: [OT] Call to arms...so to speak

Josh Narins wrote:

Off list.

I think this is a really shady tactic.

I know of many instances where certain political groups rush their users
off to send e-mails saying "I'm cancelling my subscription" because the
press outfit in question publishes material outraging the certain
political groups.

It would be dishonest, no?  To say I wouldn't join something I wasn't
planning on joining anyway?

I hope you don't run into me in person.

Josh,
I'm sorry, you caught me at a bad moment. I don't think I asked anyone to act like they were going to cancel in my original note. I was just making a comment about how people can't understand how some of us don't run windoze. I don't know how old you are, but I can remember when people were surprised and for that matter shocked when someone did run windows rather then dos or OS2. 25% of the market is sizable, and should be considered when in business.

Again, sorry you caught me at a bad time, but I do live in Lutz, FL, if your ever come to town (just outside Tampa), lets get together, would love to debate this with you.
--

Have a great day...

John Cichy