Re: WTSFTP?

On Wed, 2005-02-23 at 17:10 -0500, Michael Z Daryabeygi wrote:
>  I was very pleased to discover Terminal Server Client.
>But now my googling skills are failing me at finding a WTSFTP client for
>linux.  Is there one?

If you are using Windows 2003 TS, then you should be able to map a drive
to your client machine. It's not the same thing, but it's better than
some of the alternatives. This may require CVS version of rdesktop.

>From a geek perspective, I bet it wouldn't be too hard to write a
program like that. You would just use the clipboard as an IPC
mechanism... if I had a TS box anymore, that could be a fun project :-)

-Mark