Setting up egroupware in debian

Hi All - sorry about repost - figured I'd get more replies if to a plain
text message than html

I'm wanting a look at egroupware and hit a dead end.

When I go to setup the header (http://localhost/egroupware/setup/) - I
successfully login as admin, and fill in the form, however I can proceed
past that point. My options are to 'Add a domain', 'Write Config',
'Download','View'

All of these bring me back to the 'manageheader.php' page, requiring me to
repeat the process and 'Add some domains to the header.inc.php'

I've setup the user and database in postgresql, which appear to work - not
quite sure where to go from here. any ideas?

Thx Glenn