Re: Take me out of the newsletter, please

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:56:11 +0100, Ivan Glushkov <glushkov@mail.desy.de> wrote:
> Looks like you are right.. I did all needed to unsubscribe, I even
> recieved the following as a confirmation:

For the messages that you continue to receive, what is the Return-Path
header?  Is it possible that you subscribed with a different address?
If the Return-Path indicates that the allegedly unsubscribed address
is the one the mailing list is using, you might try sending mail to
listmaster@lists.debian.org , as suggested in the standard footer
attached to all messages sent to the list.

--
Michael A. Marsh
http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~mmarsh