Re: WTSFTP?

Rob Bochan wrote:
On Wednesday 23 February 2005 05:10 pm, Michael Z Daryabeygi wrote:

 I was very pleased to discover Terminal Server Client.
But now my googling skills are failing me at finding a WTSFTP client for
linux.  Is there one?

You might have a look at gFTP. It works well, even with secure protocols, and will even fxp if needed.

thanks but an ftp client is not what I am looking for. WTSFTP has a server-client arch. It enables file transfer over the Windows Terminal Services connection. I have the server-app installed on the remote server (work -- no ftp ports allowed) and want to be able to use WTSFTP over my Terminal Service session on my Ubuntu machine at home.

I think if I get a subversion repository setup this will become irrelevant.