Re: Hide boot messages

A.Melon schreef:
You wrote:

Hello,

I don't like that my customers see the boot-messages, warnings and errors when the system starts.

On the other side, I want to use a standard kernel. And shit, this cannot do something like bootsplash.

Is there a way to remove the boot-messages from the screen? Maybe a kernel option to redirect them to /dev/null?
Just out of curiosity, why do you want to hide this from them?

Because that messages are confusing, and they do not understand them.

Those messages are valuable for diagnosing problems.

That's my job, not theirs...

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.