Re: zsnes, 'contrib'?

Michael Appleman wrote:

I searched the package database on debian.org and saw a package for
zsnes, so i went and tried to install it with apt-get and it said it
wasn't found. I've found this is because it is a 'contrib' package,
but I have been unable to find out how to install contrib packages.
Could someone explain it for me or direct me to a how to in the
documentation or something like that? Thanks.
Just make sure that your 'deb ...' line(s) in /etc/apt/sources.list have 'contrib' as a word at the end, e.g.

deb     ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian testing main contrib