Mysql PHP Problem

I am using a Debian Testing server with Apache, PHP and MySql installed.

It seems that php is not recognizing that I have mysql installed. When trying to install and setup the Mambo CMS it says that there is no Mysql installed.

If I use phpmyadmin then it all works fine just not with the other software. ;)

I'm wondering if an option has been missed out in the compilation of updated packages or something like that...

dpkg -l |grep php

ii  php4           4.3.10-2
ii  php4-cgi       4.3.10-2
ii  php4-cli       4.3.10-2
ii  php4-common    4.3.10-2
ii  php4-mysql     4.3.10-2
ii  php4-pear      4.3.10-2
ii  phpdoc         20030911-1.1
ii  phpmyadmin     2.6.1-1

ii  libdbd-mysql-p 2.9003-3
ii  libmysqlclient 3.23.56-2
ii  libmysqlclient 4.0.23-4
ii  mysql-client   4.0.23-4
ii  mysql-common   4.0.23-4
ii  mysql-doc      4.0.23-1
ii  mysql-server   4.0.23-4
ii  php4-mysql     4.3.10-2

ii apache         1.3.33-3       versatile, high-performance HTTP server
ii apache-common  1.3.33-3       support files for all Apache webservers
ii apache-doc     1.3.33-3       documentation for the Apache webserver
ii apache-utils   1.3.33-3       utility programs for webservers
ii apachetop      0.12.5-1       Realtime Apache monitoring tool
ii libapache-mod- 4.3.10-2       server-side, HTML-embedded scripting
ii libapache-mod- 2.8.22-1       Strong cryptography (HTTPS support)
ii  webmin-apache  1.160-3        apache control module for webmin