Re: OT: tax filing from a Linux system

Christophe Broult wrote:
Andrew Raines <aaraines@pobox.com> (Sun, 20 Feb 2005 11:42:15 -0600) writes:

Christophe Broult <cbroult@yahoo.com> writes:

[...]

Turbo Tax for the Web does not support Linux,

You should look again.  I just completed my return on
<URL:http://www.turbotax.com> using:

  $ uname -sr
  Linux 2.6.9-calvin
  $ mozilla --version
  Mozilla Firefox 1.0, Copyright (c) 2004 mozilla.org

I am glad that worked for you. Somehow I could not go past the
Choose a TurboTax Version page. I tried again with Firefox and I did the
same with Opera on but to no avail.

I went for H&R Block.

Thank you all for the answers.

Did you have cookies and/or javascript and/or java disabled?

I find that many brain dead web developers are totally unable to cope
with session management unless it is through some assortment of client-
side gyrations.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez