Re: OT: Linux compatible Dual Layer DVD+RW

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 15:50:10 +0100, Andrew Schulman wrote:

> Just a followup: I just got and installed my NEC 3520A.  It works as
> advertised.

I read a review which said this drive was only mediocre at correcting
errors while reading damaged audio CDs. Have you done any ripping of such
discs, and, if so, what was your experience?

(I'm considering this drive since my POS Memorex CD-RW is on its way south.)

Thanks very much,

Reid