Re: Kernel panic: VFS

-installed a broken udev?
-corrupt filesystem?

If filesystem is corrupt, is there any solution to avoid losing all the data?
The system has been working without problems for long time. What could be
the reason for this to happen without having installed anything or experimented.

--

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com
The most personalized por tal on the Web!