Re: Any experiences with "Creative Nomad Muvo TX" MP3 players?

On Sat, Feb 19, 2005 at 09:07:49AM +0000, Adam Funk wrote:

> I think that any MP3 player will play non-DRM-crippled MP3s (lame

This isn't entirely true. For example, the newer iRiver players require
proprietary Billyware to manipulate the player. That's why I use the
SanDisk MP3 Companion. It uses USB keys which are plug-and-play,
although it's meant to be used only with the SanDisk "Cruzer Micro"
keys, and may not allow other keys to fit in the slot.

All the player makers try to lock you in somehow. This one is just less
objectionable than most in that regard. YMMV.

--
Find my Techno-Geek Journal at http://www.codegnome.org/geeklog/