Re: How to "reset" firefox?

On Sat, 2005-02-19 at 08:01 -0500, stan wrote:
> I killed it, and estarted it, but it insitis on going bakc to the same
> site, and locking up. Is there some way I can "reset" firefox without
> starting all over?

Trying starting Firefox in safe mode and then do some clean up :) To
start Firefox in safe mode, give the -safe-mode option to firefox.

$ firefox -safe-mode

This will load firefox without any extensions. You can then try to
disable the extension that *might* be causing the problem.

All the best... :)

Srinidhi.
--
B S Srinidhi <srinidhi@deeproot.co.in>