ip_conntrack_ftp not found during boot

hello,
after upgrading to testing and change to 2.6.10 all was fine for a while but
after a second dist-upgrade I started to see this error message at boot:

Setting up IP spoofing protection:rp_filter.
Configuring network interfaces...FATAL: Module ip_conntrack_ftp not found.
[skip]
Setting up guarddog firewall...FATAL:  Module ip_conntrack_ftp not found.

I have tried to modify /etc/modutils/aliases with:
alias ip_conntrack_ftp off
and running update-modules with no result.
I have also tried to search this module in the kernel menuconfig (maybe I had
it compiled directly instead as module) but I cannot find anything with this
name.
How can I stop this? Please help if you can can.