Re: External thermometers

On Wednesday 16 February 2005 10:21, Edwards, Thomas W. wrote:

> Yeah but compared to most of them, these are fairly cheap pre built.
>
> Look at the http://www.netbotz.com/  They start at 1999
>
> If you do find some cheaper, let me know.

The DIY kits I'd seen ran for about $10.  ;-)

Actually, now that we're looking at it, that $389 WeatherGoose actually
looks pretty slick.  We were only considering temperature monitoring, but
it also handles humidity, air flow, and a bunch of other stuff.  That might
turn out to be an easy sell.
--
Kirk Strauser