RE: [ot?] kvm switches

-snip

Would anybody care to comment on the following kvm switches for using
with a Debian box and a Win2000 box & Sony LCD monitor? Thanks,

Sitecom 2 Port KVM Switch (or Sitecom 2 Port USB KVM Switch)
newLink Micro KVM Switch
-snip-

I've got a four port belkin omniview e, it switches between a windows
2000 Server, windows 2003 Server, and a pair of Debian boxes.  I
constantly have issues with the linux boxes "losing synchronization",
and have been considering swapping this thing out.

What happens is I get this in the logs; 'psmouse.c: Wheel Mouse at
isa0060/serio1/input0 list synchronization, throwing 3 bytes away.', and
in X the mouse jumps all over the place clicking, dragging, etc.

Both of the windows boxes seem to function fine, and if I unplug the
mouse from the belkin for a moment after switching to the deb boxes it
goes away, only to come back again after switching past a windows box.

Perhaps someone can enlighten me to where I'm going wrong (and running
windows isn't the answer I'm looking for, lol).

E.