exporting PATH (without logging in again)

Hello,
i have a simple question regarding PATH environment variable:

my PATH is actually set to

~$echo $PATH
   /bin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/usr/local/bin

and i want to change it to:
   {$PATH}:/home/my_bin1:/home/my_bin2

but i do NOT want to login again, but just simply get PATH changed when i open a new Konsole being
already logged in

my profile files are:
[code]~$less ~/.bash_profile
# ~/.bash_profile: executed by bash(1) for login shells.
# the default umask is set in /etc/login.defs
#umask 022

# the rest of this file is commented out.

# include .bashrc if it exists
#if [ -f ~/.bashrc ]; then
#    source ~/.bashrc
#fi

# set PATH so it includes user's private bin if it exists
#if [ -d ~/bin ] ; then
#    PATH=~/bin:"${PATH}"
#fi
export PATH=$PATH:/home/my_bin1:/home/my_bin2
# do the same with MANPATH
#if [ -d ~/man ]; then
#    MANPATH=~/man:"${MANPATH}"
#fi
[/code]
and also
[code]# /etc/profile: system-wide .profile file for the Bourne shell (sh(1))
# and Bourne compatible shells (bash(1), ksh(1), ash(1), ...).

PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/bin/X11:/usr/games"

if [ "$BASH" ]; then
  PS1='\u@\h:\w\$ '
else
  if [ "`id -u`" -eq 0 ]; then
    PS1='# '
  else
    PS1='$ '
  fi
fi

export PATH PS1

umask 022
[/code]

with this setup i only get my PATH changed in the shell where i login again, so how to get it
changed just opening another Konsole in KDE?
My system is:
woody 2.4.21

Thank you very much.