Re: pdflatex fehlenden fonts

On Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 06:41:59PM +0100, Jan Lühr wrote:
> Greetings,...
>
> Am Montag, 14. Februar 2005 08:31 schrieb Martin Lorenz:
> > On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 03:15:58PM +0100, Jan Lühr wrote:
> > > ja hallo erstmal,...
> > >
> > > ich versuche gerade ein pdf aus einem tex file auf stable zu bauen.
> > > Leider fehlen fonts. (Die Dateien sind da..) und ich weiß nicht, wo sie
> > > stecken.
> >
> > I had a similar problem these days and found out, that I should have set
> > the appropriate variable in debconf such that update-updmap can
> > regenerate some font cache.
> >
> > might be a hint to try and run update-updmap as root and see weather it
> > says something like 'Not running on user request'.
>
> This program doesn't exist and apt-cache search udpmap doesn't find anything.
--------------------------------------------------^^^
                                                  upd

$ dpkg -S update-updmap
tetex-bin: /usr/share/man/man8/update-updmap.8.gz
tetex-bin: /usr/sbin/update-updmap

greets
mlo

--
Dipl.-Ing. Martin Lorenz

            They that can give up essential liberty
	    to obtain a little temporary safety
	    deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                                   Benjamin Franklin

Microsoft, I think, is fundamentally an evil company.
 - JAMES H. CLARK

*** NEW PUBLIC KEY ***
my gpg-key ID: F1AAD37D
http://blackhole.pca.dfn.de:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF1AAD37D