Re: Set your system clock

On Sun, 2005-02-13 at 16:07 -0600, John Hasler wrote:
> Paul Johnson writes:
> > Generally speaking, the same servers you use for DNS are what you'll use
> > for NTP.
>
> Or use pool.ntp.org, which is what the current Chrony package defaults to.

Your ISP probably has an NTP server.  Because of it's proximity
to you, that's the recommended path.  Things like pool.ntp.org
and tick.usno.navy.mil work just as well, though.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"An economist is a man who states the obvious in terms of the
incomprehensible."
Alfred A. Knopf