testing, mysql-server-4.1 and cacti

I can't seem to update to mysql 4.1 without cacti getting removed.

# apt-get install mysql-server-4.1
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
 libmysqlclient14 mysql-client-4.1 mysql-common-4.1
Suggested packages:
 mysql-doc-4.1
Recommended packages:
 libmysqlclient14-dev
The following packages will be REMOVED:
 cacti mysql-client mysql-common mysql-server
 libmysqlclient14 mysql-client-4.1 mysql-common-4.1 mysql-server-4.1
0 upgraded, 4 newly installed, 4 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 16.8MB of archives.
After unpacking 23.6MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] n

I would sort of prefer to keep cacti, but I want to use sub queries. Is there a reason for this or what would I do?

Thanks,
Mike