Re: mozilla's file open/save dialog stops working

David Garamond wrote:
Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:

I just upgraded my Sarge installation. Mozilla suite is now at 1.7.3-5 and something becomes very wrong. Mozilla can't display _file_ open/save dialog at all, but everything else (Preferences, Open Location, mail stuffs, etc) seems normal. I checked bugs.debian.org and I didn't find something related to this. How can I find the cause of the problem?

Btw, Firefox and Thunderbird also behave normally (File open/save dialogs work fine).

You mean you click File->Open File and *nothing* happens? Or does something happen?

Yup, that's right. Nothing happens. No error messages in mozilla or at the terminal window (where i started mozilla).

Just a status update. Purging mozilla + mozilla-browser and reinstalling
mozilla-browser solved the problem.

--
dave