ATI fglrx driver

Hello,

Today I've reinstalled Debian SID. I installed the fglrx drivers from ATI's
official website. In the fglrxconfig I've entered the correct information of
my video card including the correct refreshrates (horizontal and vertical).
My monitor can handle the resolution 1280x1024. But when I try to enter X I
get an error: No signal found. But when I set my resolution to 1024x768 it
works. So now is my question: Whats the problem ?????

Specifications of my monitor and videocard:

Monitor:

TFT 17"
Daewoo LM17A

Videocard: