Re: Repairing a corrupted system When dselect Hick ups

martin f krafft writes:
>man, this is not my day. use [[:space:]] instead of [:space:].

	Bravo!  That did it.

	If my life had gone the way I had thought it would 26 years
ago, I would have been a vocational teacher somewhere.  Instead, I got
mixed up with computers which has turned out to be a great life, also.
This type of learning when something goes wrong and one has to think
about the reasons for the problem and how to correct it is priceless
as far as learning tools go.  I'll probably remember it much longer
than I would have had it worked perfectly the first time.
Thanks for your patience.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
OSU Information Technology Division Network Operations Group