Re: glibc_2.2.3 for Debian

Ben Jafari wrote:
I know that this question must have been asked many many times but if
some one could me give me a hint as

how to upgrade or include glibc_2.2.3 for Debian

that would be great. I am trying to compile for a target and the make
utility is complaining as:
/lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.2.3' not found

Um .... from Woody:

$ dpkg -l |grep libc6
ii  libc6          2.2.5-11.8     GNU C Library: Shared libraries and
Timezone

from Sarge:

$ dpkg -l |grep libc6
ii  libc6          2.3.2.ds1-20   GNU C Library: Shared libraries and
Timezone

So, unless you are running Potato or older, you should be OK.
Incidentally, it is not possible to say, since you don't indicate
what version of Debian you are running.

Regards,

-Roberto

--