Re: 64 bit

Rodney Richison wrote:
I appreciate all the input and wanted to get back with you guys the
results.
I got an  K8T800 MSI board with an onboard gighz nic and a 3000+ 64-bit
chip.
It's a triple boot system. WinXP came up, did a reshuffle, had to load
all the drivers it didn't have, 4 to 5 reboots later etc, (All that to
play starcraft. :)

Linux-Debian-sarge
Booted up, nothing to do..  Everything just works. The onboard sound and
nic and new video card, just work.
Kinda boring.  Figured I'd have SOMETHING to work on....   Took the fun
right out of it!  :)

I hear that nowadays WINE will run some Windows viruses.  You could hunt
a few down and turn 'em loose on your Debian system then try to clean up
your ~/.wine/fake_windows directory.  Just trying to help :-)

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~sanchezr