Re: 64 bit

Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:

Quoting Rodney Richison <rodney@rcrcomputing.com>:

Ok, my personal machine, the MB died. Sooooo, should I do a 64bit board as a replacement or wait?

Do you want a machine that will do very heavy duty workload (large video
editing and database apps)?  If so, then yes.

Do you want to have bragging rights among the geek elite?  If so, and you have
the money, then yes.

Are you going to browse the web and do email?  If so, that would most certainly
be a waste.

Money isn't the issue as much as to be "prepared" for the future, as I will likely have this board for a coupla years..