From: a monkey [mailto:the.only.monkey@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, 11 February 2005 9:12 a.m.
To: debian-user-digest@lists.debian.org
Subject: Mouse button emulation

I just installed Debian Sarge on an eMac. As you know, Apple mice have
only one mouse button, which serve as the left mouse button. But what if

I want to right-click on something? Is there a key on my keyboard that
will emulate the right mouse button? Any help will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
the monker