Re: webmin gives 403 error

Hi Felix,
if I remember well, then webmin's default is configured to allow only access from localhost - sorry no idea in which config file to change that, but try to login directly from the comp where you have installed it and change this security setting there in webmin directly Had the same problem and had to use lynx in a console window, cause I have no graphical GUI installed on the server.
br
Peter

UPS - sorry felix for send it to you directly the first time, should wath the adress fields better

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:48:51 +0100