Re: nice and ssh/scp

rsync can throttle network resources during transfer.  Its invocation
is nearly identical to scp.

Cheers,

Scott Edwards
Daxal Communications - http://www.daxal.com
Surf the USA - http://www.surfthe.us

PS Roberto: I meant to only reply to the list.  Wasn't paying
attention.  Reposting for everyone's benifit.