Re: (OT) Re: GNOME is f*cked seven ways from Sunday

Brian Pack wrote:

On Wednesday 09 February 2005 07:33 pm, Eduard Breuer wrote:
Mark Roach wrote:

<further snippage>

This list is already pretty busy, and while I will personally tolerate a
large amount of constructive OT discussion, this list is the wrong place
for this stuff. Slashdot's thatta way...

I did not get what did you mean by above statement?

Basically, take it outside, boys.

I am a newbie and I would like to know he meant. I have no clue what is happening and I am trying to understand. No seriously, can you explain what that meant? Even privately if you wish, so it would not bother the list members.
ed.