Re: XWindow won't Restart Pls Help!

Solved!

I cannot figure out any reason at all, but
I noticed knoppix 3.3 or 3.7 worked out quite well
on my same PC.
so, I started my PC with knoppix and kept
/etc/X11/XF86Config-4
to other PC.

As soon as rebooted with Debian installed PC
then I swapped to the exact X11/config file.

I did dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86
and made sure it did not affect XF86Config-4
any harm.

Rebooted;
Now it is completely fine condition.

I guess knoppix installer's choice where ever is
worth to use!

I wish I could fully installed knoppix instead of
current sarge as well.

(because it is delivered with widestudio and kdevelop and
Qt which are not at all working condition with
Debian sarge installer )

cheers.
Wathavy.

Let's Celebrate Together!