request to include gfortran in gcc-snapshot package

Hi all
Apologies for the cross posting. But I think the issue is relevant to
all the addresses included.

I am a fortran programmer and would really like to see gfortran in
gcc-snapshot package. I searched through the bug reports and found
that

has been reported 60 days ago but has not received any reply from the
maintainer. I am wondering if some one can take the time off and
atleast give an explanation as to why gfortran could not be included
in the snapshot? Infact that would give impetus to use gfortran which
will further improve the quality of gfortran (like reporting bugs
etc).

I am using gfortran daily builds right now, but apt-get is much more
better than downloading it from gfortran's website.

thanks in advance
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi