stupid question about setting my debian system and email

I want to be able to have my Debian system download my email from my service provider then use Spamassaaain or on of those spam programs to get rid of email that I don't want and either tell me and I will send it the mail to a certain address so that if it receives an email from either the same person or the same message it will delete it and I will not see it ever again... Is this possible with exim4 and if not is it possible with any of the other mail MTA's available

James Griffith