Re: sata disks support

What release and version of the installer are you using?
What method are you using to install?

It's a kludge, but you could always mount the floppy manually and try

What type of sata controller do you have?  Is it onboard? if so, tell
us about the motherboard, model and chipsets.

It would help if you had full lspci output regarding the device (don't
include sections about your video board, Ethernet controller and other
nonsense, unless you don't know).  If lspci isn't available on the
installer, try a live boot cd of some kind. (and save all the outputs
to floppy)

Good luck,

Scott Edwards
Daxal Communications - http://www.daxal.com