Problems un messages from gmail

Hi all,
  I have experimented some problems with mails coming from some gmail
addresses: it seems that the headers are not correctely understood.
  I have no idea about the source of the problem. The way I read my messages
is:
  - I use fetchmail to fetch all messages from my server.
  - I have several procmail filters and then the messages are stored in a
Maildir directory.
  - Finally I read de messages with kmail.

Not all messages from gmail are incorrect, but the ones that fail come from
the same addresses.

Luis Llana.

http://antares.sip.ucm.es/~luis
In a world without walls, who need Windows?